I have 5 years of experience working in Robotics industry as a Consultant, R&D Application Engineer and Software Developer. In this page you will learn more about my expertise and experience.
As a robotics consultant I can offer the following:
- Consultancy and development of robot architectures for custom robots with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Development of drivers for ArduPilot and Px4 open source autopilots and ROS
- Implementation of existing solution on custom robot platforms (such as robot_hardware_interface, move_base and ros_control)
- Development of high level functionality for any mobile robot or drone platform
- Hardware In the Loop (HIL) development for existing platforms
- Hardware and sensor integration on custom robot platforms
Below you will find highlights on the projects I’ve been working on over the years:
- Development of library for custom UAV autopilot control using any HMI (Human Machine Interface) through Lua Scripts
- Autopilot integration on existing 50+ kg UAV helicopter
- Development of proof of concept system for Speed and Separation Monitoring (SSM) for industrial robot arms
- Implementation of object avoidance on ArduPilot based multirotors utilizing an array of time of flight sensors
- Architecture and development of ROS based modular mobile robot
- Development of a handheld mapping device for creation of 2D floor plans
In January 2019 I joined 1% For The Planet, pledging to donate 1% of my revenue to environmental organizations.
Get in touch
You can get in touch with me by sending me an e-mail. If you would like to work through an intermediary then I’m present at UpWork, where I am a Top Rated freelancer and hold a 100% job success score. Feel free to send me an e-mail for more details.